We are pleased to announce that version 2.2 was successfully deployed! Herewith a summary of all the enhancements included in this release!
- A significant number of improvements were made to enhance performance both from a technical point of view and from a user experience point of view.
Paging on list pages
- Paging was implemented on all list pages, which improves the performance of PPO from an end-user perspective as it significantly reduces transmission time of large pages. The number of items that are displayed on a page can be set by each user individually in their preferences (http://support.ppolive.com/entries/20724481)
Mail Document to Me functionality
- On the Document View page there is now a button which will mail the document to the logged in user. This is especially useful for large documents, where you do not want to wait for a document to download (http://support.ppolive.com/entries/21326678)
Document check-in and check-out functionality
- PPO now provides document check-in/check-out functionality for those customers that require greater control over documents. This is an optional feature which can be enabled by the System Administrator in the Configuration section (http://support.ppolive.com/entries/21326678)
Log support calls
- A Log a Support Call button has been added to the home page to allow users to log general support calls (which are neither bugs nor enhancement requests).
Integration web services
- A number of web services have been implemented which allows easier integration with third party systems.
- The PPO mail service component can now monitor multiple mailboxes. This allows more flexibility for e-mail based integration.