Get the solution that’s right for your business.
Whether you are a large established enterprise or a vibrant new startup, our scalable pricing options are designed to help your business succeed.
Pre-configured solutions with minimal set-up
Improve visibility of your entire active, planned and required portfolio of projects with our numerous pre-configured solutions. We offer flexibility that, makes your portfolio of projects immediately available with minimal set-up required.
Reduced price per subscription as your business grows
Plan for growth or increased business demands with our affordable monthly subscription model. PPO gives you the option to budget according to your business needs with the real-time ability to change your user base.
Customisable & Integratable makes it enterprise capable
PPO can be used by project teams of all sizes, in all industries and of differing maturities due to the fact that its’s easily configurable by project offices. In addition, our poweful API has the ability to integrate information to or from other sources.
The subscription fee includes the following:
- Subscription to use PPO: This involves having a username and password in order to log onto an instance of PPO.
- 24 hour a day access to the PPO Support Portal including an extensive Frequently Asked Questions Portal: This allows users to get answers to support queries at any time of the day or night.
- E-mail support during business hours (08h00 to 17h00): Should a user not have access to PPO they may request support by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Major and minor version upgrades: Several upgrades are done throughout the year. Users can also suggest enhancement requests and vote for their favourite enhancements from the PPO Help Centre.
- Bug fixes: Most critical bugs are fixed within 24 hours. Non-critical bugs will be fixed in the next version upgrade or patch.
- Ability to raise generic product enhancements: These enhancements are logged from the PPO Support Portal and are taken into consideration when planning new version releases.
- Monthly hosting and technical services such as:
- Unlimited document storage;
- Unlimited bandwidth usage;
- Disaster recovery planning; and
- Back up management.
The subscription fee excludes the following:
- Hourly Consulting Rate: This is billed at ZAR 930 or $ 115.
- Monthly Hosting Fee (for Training & Test Instances): This is billed monthly at ZAR 2710 or $ 198.55
- Document Back-Up on Termination: This is a once off charge billed at ZAR 3140 or $ 209.40
All prices are valid until 28 February 2018. Here is the link to our standard Terms & Conditions
The trial sign up process is obligation free and no credit card is required.
Subscriptions fees are payable monthly and no contract is required.
The number of users that can access the system under a free trial is limited to five users
There are two options for moving your trial instance into a full subscription instance:
Option 1: When logged onto your trial instance, access the Administration module and then click on the Buy PPO icon.
Option 2: Seven days before your trial instance expires, you will receive an email reminding you that your trial instance will expire soon. This email also provides a link from which you can request your trial instance to be moved to a full subscription instance.