So far, we’ve brought you the Chart Widget (Donuts & Tree maps) and visualising and interacting with your lists has never been easier. But it hasn’t stopped there. Our new Key Metric Widget is the latest widget and it’s inching us closer to a configurable home page (more on this coming soon)!
But until then, the new Key Metric Widget allows you to:
- Set the colour of each metric based on your preference
- Display a count of items in your list
- Get a clear understanding of the status of your costs by viewing the sum of your budget, actual spend, total at completion and variances without needing to view a cost report
- Analyse the average age of RAID (Risks, Actions, Issues & Decisions)
- See at glance, the sum of the impact on cost and time for scope changes
Watch this short video to learn how users can configure their own metrics:
To support the introduction of the Key Metric Widget, the Widget Configuration page has also been updated and will allow Admins to configure default settings for all users.
We do our very best to make PPO better every day, so we’d love to hear your feedback on these latest enhancements.
Don’t forget to let us know if you have any other product enhancement ideas! Drop us an email or log an idea on our community portal please. More importantly, keep up to date with all our new product information by subscribing to our blog.