What we’re looking for:
- Customer-focused, detail-oriented support consultant that will be expected to provide first and second tier user support to clients and partners.
- This position is by no means a boring helpdesk role, but instead is a highly consultative support role that requires you to apply your business analysis skills
- We not only need a critical thinker to solve problems but also a creative thinker to support internal and external ideation
- You need to be super-organised and able to plan and prioritise. Lots of projects will run simultaneously and you need to keep on top of things while being stress tolerant
- We need a great communicator – both verbal and written. The more persuasive the better. Guiding clients toward accomplishing their goals is a key measurement.
- Like any good relationship, trust is important. Your clients need to trust you with their problems and we need to trust that you’ll sort them out. This requires learning the details of the problem, designing a solution, testing the concepts, and leading them to success.
- Patience to work with the clients and theirs users to help them get to grips with our software is of utmost importance so you may be called upon to exercise your facilitation and presentation abilities.
- Of course, if you know anything about our software, PPO and SaaS, that’s a bonus.
The bare necessities:
- Minimum 3 year diploma / degree
- SQL or other DML experience
- Knowledge & experience with xml & html file structures
- 3 years + Work Experience in an IT Applications Support Environment
- Logical thinking with an attention to detail
- MS Office (specifically Advanced Excel, Project, PowerPoint & Visio)
- Support / call centre experience
- Knowing about project and portfolio management software would be great but not a must!
What you’ll de doing
- Provide written and verbal user support to Project Portfolio Office (PPO) clients
- Coordinate and manage all support activities (first, second and third line) aiming for rapid resolution
- Manage user satisfaction and expectations
- Designing, implementing and conducting training on sustainable solutions (including the use of our API)
- Liaise with internal/external DevOps teams
- Assist in marketing drives and initiatives through your interaction with users
- Provide support on a wide variety on internal projects
What we’re offering
We’re offering a full-time position in our informal computer software company. We’ll give you a PC, a basic start-up allowance for your home office setup plus 20/21 days of leave which includes the time between Christmas and New Year as well as your Birthday. We’re offering a very competitive basic salary and performance-based bonuses (based on your fit, skill, history, energy and brain power) and the ability to work from anywhere forever.
If you think you have the drive and determination to help us grow our company, if you are innovative, focused and task-driven, if you appreciate what we do for our clients, if you are in awe of our project management solution, if you like what we can offer you THEN you need to contact us. Send your CV to email@example.com and tell us why we want you.