What we’re looking for:
- Customer-focused, detail-oriented support consultant that will be expected to provide first and second tier user support to clients and partners.
- The ideal candidate is technical in nature, but the amount of customer interaction cannot be understated.
- This position is by no means a boring helpdesk role, but instead is a highly consultative support role and will require you to tap into your business analysis skills.
- You need to be super-organised and able to plan and prioritise. Lots of projects will run simultaneously and you need to keep on top of things.
- Planning is key to this role and you’ll need to be a born planner to succeed.
- Confidence is a winner, with clients and our team.
- We need a great communicator – both verbal and written. The more persuasive the better. Guiding clients toward accomplishing their goals is a key measurement.
- Like any good relationship, trust is important. Your clients need to trust you with their problems and we need to trust that you’ll sort them out. This requires learning the details of the problem, designing a solution, testing the concepts, and leading them to success.
- Patience to work with the clients and theirs users to help them get to grips with our software is of utmost importance so you may be called upon to exercise your facilitation and presentation abilities.
- Of course, if you know anything about our software, PPO and SaaS, that’s a bonus.
The bare necessities:
- Minimum 3 year diploma / degree
- B Average in Grade 12 (Mathematics a must)
- 3 years + Work Experience
- Knowledge of support in IT / technical environment
- SQL or other DML experience
- Knowledge & experience with xml & html file structures
- MS Office (specifically Advanced Excel, Project, PowerPoint & Visio)
- Support / call centre experience
- Knowing about project and portfolio management software would be great but not a must!
What you’ll de doing
- Provide written and verbal user support to Project Portfolio Office (PPO) clients
- Coordinate and manage all support activities (first, second and third line)
- Manage user satisfaction
- Managing user expectations
- Liaise with technical team
- Assist in marketing drives and initiatives due to interaction with users
- Write and send correspondence and notifications to partners and clients
- Provide support on a wide variety on internal projects
- General office administration
What we’re offering
We’re offering a full-time position in our informal computer software company. We’ll give you the PC of your choice, 15 days leave plus the time between Christmas and New Year. We’re offering a very competitive basic salary and performance-based bonuses (based on your fit, skill, history, energy and brain power).
If you think you have the drive and determination to help us grow our company, if you are innovative, focused and task-driven, if you appreciate what we do for our clients, if you are in awe of our project management solution, if you like what we can offer you THEN you need to contact us. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we want you.