Project Portfolio Office is pleased to announce the introduction of the latest version of the PPO application, bringing its users even greater value and more functionality – and all at no additional cost.
Version 3.4.2 will be the first of several upgrades planned for this year, all part of Project Portfolio Office’s strategy to help its clients better manage their portfolios, programmes and projects.
Simple and seamless, existing users will not need to request the new version or even do anything specific to download it, except enjoy the new functionalities which are now already available to them.
- PDF Reports – reports generated in the PDF view will now include page numbers on PDF pages;
- Filters on null values – users are now able to create filters using a null or blank value filter condition. For more information, please click on this link;
- Security enhancements – e-mail notifications and report mailers are more closely regulated, ensuring that only active PPO users receive them. For detailed information on this new functionality, see the following knowledge base article;
- Report mailers – the foundation to enable the setting up and scheduling of report mailers from the front-end of PPO has now been laid, taking the first step in facilitating this as an administrator functionality going forward; and
- Microsoft (MS) Project 2013 support – this will now be provided to users of MS Project 2013.
- Additional Report – An additional Daily Resource Allocation report has been deployed and the Monthly Resource Allocation report has been renamed to the Weekly Resource Allocation report;
Says Guy Jelley, Project Portfolio Office CEO: “As a company that has always taken its users requests and needs very seriously, Project Portfolio Office is pleased to be able to bring even more functionality and new features, as well as greater value, to our user base. We look forward to hearing your feedback and providing further benefits across our subsequent upgrades planned for later this year.”