What we’re looking for:
- You need to be super-organised and able to plan and prioritise. Lots of projects will run simultaneously and you need to keep on top of things.
- Planning is key to this role and you’ll need to be a born planner to succeed.
- Confidence is a winner, with clients and our team. We need you to convince our clients on the right way to implementation the software and make it sustainable.
- Being firm on scope, timelines and budget is key to a successful implementation, this is a must.
- We need a great communicator – both verbal and written. The more persuasive the better.
- Like any good relationship, trust is important. Your clients need to trust you with their problems and we need to trust that you’ll sort them out.
- Patience to work with clients and theirs users to help them get to grips with the software in the beginning is important.
- Of course, if you know anything about our software, PPO and SaaS, that’s a bonus.
The bare necessities:
- A diploma or degree (min 3 years) and hopefully you got at least a B average in
Matric (we need clever!).
- 8 years of work experience, most as a project manager and consultant in the
software implementation space.
- You need to be a computer whizz (or at least good at MS Office).
Project Management Diploma / Degree / Accreditation an essential.
- Knowing about project and portfolio management software, and having spent time in a PMO or building one would be great!
Where you’ll belong
After our clients have subscribed to PPO, the Sales Team hand the client over to the Implementation Team (within Delivery) who are then responsible for the successful implementation of the software within the client environment. You’ll be part of this growing team and will thus take the client through planning, implementation and closure and then eventually hand the client over to our Success Management team who will look after the client going forward.
What we’re offering
We’re offering a full-time position in our informal computer software company. We’ll give you a PC, 15 days leave plus the time between Christmas and New Year. We’re offering a negotiable salary and a very attractive commission structure.
If you think you have the drive and determination to help us grow our company, if you are innovative, focused and task-driven, if you appreciate what we do for our clients, if you are in awe of our project management solution, if you like what we can offer you THEN you need to contact us. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why we want you.