Discover upcoming events and webinars that we have lined up for you
Easily manage your projects from start to finish with our PPO Webinars
- 5 September 2018
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
As a PPO administrator, having the power to change data fields, custom lists, business rules, filters and other important configuration settings can be an intimidating and time-consuming task (if you don’t know what you’re doing!). And we have just one goal – improving your skills and knowledge of our admin functions.
To help you improve your admin skills on all of the key PPO admin functionality (with just the right amount of heavy lifting), we’ve put together a bootcamp challenge that will eliminate the uncertainty of administering your PPO instance! These sessions will include practical hands-on exercises with similar homework exercises after each week. So, with the help of our skilled trainers and 4 weekly morning sessions, we’ll tackle these topics:
- How to maintain users, user groups, managing your subscriptions and the generic system configuration settings
- How to maintain and create new data fields and entities, creating custom lists for and the setup of dependencies between custom lists.
- Maintaining and creating new business rules and filters including custom validations for email alerts
- Understanding fields usage on your PPO instance, how to access your PPO invoices and how to change your company logo
- How to monitor usage and the data quality of your instance
There are plenty more behind the scenes tips in it for you and you’re just going to have to see for yourself to learn all you need to know!
Check out the nitty-gritty:
- Duration: 4 consecutive weeks
- Time: Wednesday, 08h30 – 12h30
- Cost: R10 000 (excl. VAT) per delegate. Invoices to be paid prior to commencement date